Illustrator—the world's leading vector illustration software used to accomplish many different design tasks. This course teaches core concepts and techniques that can be applied to any workflow: for print, for the web, or for assets that will find their way into other applications. Our instructor shows you how to get around the interface, and explains elements of Adobe Illustrator, such as artboards, workspaces, layers, and shapes. He discusses vector graphics—which are composed of paths, strokes, and fillsand shows how to create and edit them using the Illustrator drawing tools.
What you LEARN?
Topics included in this course are,
- What is Illustrator?
- Navigating documents
- Saving a custom workspace
- Creating and deleting layers
- Drawing shapes
- Adding fills and strokes
- Creating complex shapes, such as compound shapes
- Editing graphics
- Printing and exporting Adobe Illustrator artwork projects
As such, there No official prerequisites for this course. However, basic computer skills are recommended
Any Individual who wants to make successful career in Graphics Design using Adobe Illustrator Framework,
- Students who wish to learn Adobe Illustrator Design
- Designer interested in expanding their skillset to Adobe Illustrator
- Graphics who want to enrich their Design Portfolio with Adobe llustrator