Illustrator—the world's leading vector illustration software used to accomplish many different design tasks. This Illustrator course teaches core concepts and techniques that can be applied to any workflow: for print, for the web, or for assets that will find their way into other applications. Our instructor shows you how to get around the interface and explain the elements of Adobe Illustrator, such as artboards, workspaces, layers, and shapes. He discusses vector graphics—which are composed of paths, strokes, fills and shows how to create and edit them using the Illustrator drawing tools.
What will you learn in Illustrator training?
Topics included in this Illustrator course are,
- What is Illustrator?
- Navigating documents
- Saving a custom workspace
- Creating and deleting layers
- Drawing shapes
- Adding fills and strokes
- Creating complex shapes, such as compound shapes
- Editing graphics
- Printing and exporting Adobe Illustrator artwork projects
Illustrator Course Training Features:
Certificate of Completion
Reasons to learn
As such, there are no official prerequisites for this Illustrator training course. However, basic computer skills are recommended.
Any Individual who wants to make successful career in Graphics Design using Adobe Illustrator Framework,
- Students who wish to learn Adobe Illustrator Design
- Designer interested in expanding their skillset to Adobe Illustrator
- Graphics who want to enrich their Design Portfolio with Adobe llustrator