Android development is an open source software stack for a wide range of mobile devices and a corresponding open source project led by Google. Android course is built on the open Linux Kernel. Currently, more than a billion devices across the globe run on Android and this is because Android app development provides millions of unique and engaging user applications which are created by developers around the world and it allows users to experience various innovative ideas because practically anyone can contribute applications to the Android community. Furthermore, it utilizes a custom virtual machine that was designed to optimize memory and hardware resources in a mobile environment.
Android can be liberally extended to incorporate new cutting edge technologies as they emerge. The platform will continue to evolve as the developer community works together to build innovative mobile applications. Android was built from the ground-up to enable developers to create compelling mobile applications that take full advantage of all a handset has to offer.
Reasons you should take Android development training.
- Open source code – Make what you want
- Google Play Store – The Huge App Market
- Booming Job Prospects
- Growing global demand for Android
- Lower entry barrier
- Easy Adoption & Launching
- Multiple Distribution & Sales Channel
- High market share
- Penetration on Different devices
- Flexibility & Portability
- Easy Accessibility
- Wider Pool of Customers
- High Earning Potential
- Penetration of different devices
- Well Optimized for social apps
- Easier to Learn (For Developers)
Android Development Course Training Features:
Certificate of Completion