Node JS will help you build complex and powerful applications without writing complex codes. Node JS is used to develop I/O intensive web applications such as single-page applications, video streaming sites, and other web applications. NodeJS is lightweight, well-organized, and suitable for data-intensive real-time applications that run across devices.
Node JS course is specifically designed for IT programmers who want to learn both the basics of Node JS and its architectural concepts. You will get a complete understanding of all the necessary components of Node JS, along with suitable examples.
Reasons why you should enroll in the Node JS course
- Easy to learn
- Fast & Scalable
- Demand in the market.
- Great community support.
- Good for building microservices.
- It is more than just web development.
- It is a robust project that is going to stay.
- Lightweight, flexible, scalable, and easily maintainable.
- Allows you to build powerful applications without complex code.
- Some of the biggest company websites in the world like Netflix, NASA, Trello, PayPal, LinkedIn, Walmart, Uber, Twitter, Yahoo, eBay, GoDaddy, etc., are built with Node.js.