Learn how to work efficiently and effectively with Adobe Photoshop. This advance course has been designed to develop you with the core functionality of Photoshop and become an expert "Graphics Designer". With this course, you learn basic and advance features of "PhotoShop" and overview of related graphics design softwares. Focus remains hands-on experience in Photoshop Design including tips and short-cuts, create your own design portfolio through in-depth design practice projects.
For Graphics Designer who want to accelrate their career in advance design, photography, we support you upskill your demnad on TOP of today market.
What you LEARN?
Topics include in this course are,
- Opening documents in Photoshop
- Opening files from Bridge and Lightroom
- Working with multiple documents
- Panning and zooming documents
- Customizing the Photoshop interface
- Modifying keyboard shortcuts for speed
- Choosing color modes, bit depth, and color space
- Cropping and transforming images
- Working with adjustment layers & blend modes
- Applying nondestructive filters
As such, there No official prerequisites for this course. However, basic computer skills are recommended.